NQF5 Full Training Program Classroom
NB – Prospective principals can only achieve the NQF5 qualification if they have received full training – the shorter RPL route is not allowed by Services SETA for Full Status agents with no real estate management experience.
This course runs over an eight-month period.What makes our program different to other NQF5 programs?
- When you have completed the course, you will be able to operate a real estate office with knowledge and understanding
- You are trained on various topics
- You receive guidance on the portfolio you are about to create
- You attend 8-day contact sessions spread over 10 months. Contact sessions to be held at our training venue in Durbanville
- Setting up a real estate business
- HR management
- Financial management
- Systems and policies
- Property management or
- General real estate or
- Valuations and viability of real estate property portfolios
|2023 CLASS DATES FOR THIS COURSE:|
|25-26 JANUARY 2023|